Sunday, February 26, 2012

25.02.2012

hello guys!it's 11pm and imma gonna make a short post =P
will try my best 2 update evy mth ya ;)
wat imma goin 2 share 2day is abt da date 25.02.2012.
still cant blif tat it's my(our) special day!
means i hv juz given sum1 a chance.
i hope he wont let me down.
i told myslef tat imma gv it a try!
i cant keep rejectin ppl rite?
am old enuf 2 stay single..hahaz~
da guy v noe each other 4 abt 1 year time
bt it's only 2 mths ago since he into me..
so v contact more often than b4 in tat range of time,
nt reali often oso..mayb few days a few conversations?><
da reason i chose him is bcoz i thk v share da same thkin n he's serious.
he ain't sum1 lookin extra gud nor extra smart.
he's juz a simple guy v dark complexion ><
so it's juz 1 day b4 my status is changed n my feelin is..
i dun feel like am in a relationship yet!LOL!
mayb it's bcoz v're not studyin 2geder nor stay near 2 each other.
so..do u envy bout tis guy?4 i hv chosen him..haha..kiddin~
bt i thk he's lucky enuf =P
1st guy i chose, and a decision tat was made in such a short time.
credit 2 da song he intro me, name Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie??
music can reali affect me n my mood~so da song hv helped him??
btw, i prefer da song Lucky in Spanish version so check it out >>
and GUYS! i wrote my diary here is bcoz i appreciate yr visit 2 my blog.
coz it means u care and i hope u can keep tis as a secret b4 it bcums an open 1~
thanks you so much! hv a nice day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment