Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ROJAK POST

heyyo!
hw long since i laz updated my blog?Zzz..
coz sch's juz reopen 4 1mth..
it's sure tat evybody is bz preparin 4 it..
4 me, da 1st few days alr lots lots of humwork given..
so i'm nt so free..at da same time,sumthg serious botherin me..
i juz feel wanna collapse tat time..
luckily am feelin better nw though da prob is nt yet solved..
another thg stop me fr updatin my blog is i hardly can
connect to the internet here in my hostel..
whole blocks of ppl r usin celcom broadband..
nw,chinese new year is juz around da corner..
feelin so excited 2 go hum, still hv 8 more days 2 go..
however, am so afraid 4 cny 2 pass..
i nolonger hv hols then..nolonger can stay at hum..
am i vy pessimistic?i'm nt an optimistic 1..
hopin tis new year will b a happy 1..wanna meet my frens
hu's cumin bec fr their sch,kolej watever..
so PLS DUN 4GT 2 CALL ME 4 A GATHERIN~
lets hope tat evybody gt as many angpao as v can..yeah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment