Thursday, February 11, 2010

To Someone You Think You're So Good

2day actually i'm nt plannin 2 write blog
bt sum1 have made me feel soo angry juz nw..
tis fellow fitnah me without usin her brain
so i'm too nt goin 2 tolerate her
though she's a senior, though she have helped me
bt i juz cant accept sumthg she said,
accordin 2 her, i'm nt a valuable 1
i'm so cheap is sumthg cumin out fr her mouth
such a person i no nid 2 respect her!
tis's da 1st time i shouted :"siao!" 4 so loud in front of so many ppl
i dun care, i dun mind..
it felt burnin when i heard wat sshe said, i'm speechless
4 a while bcoz i'm so angry!!
my face darken n freezed, mayb i'm too emotional tat time
bt i'm nt regret..she dun respect me n i dun hv 2 respect her as well
i'm proud 4 myself..mayb in her eyes,
my impression hv changed..mayb..
bt i'm goin 2 let her noe tat pls use yr brain b4 u said sumthg!
pls make sure sumthg's reality b4 u said sumthg!
a word may b more hurtin than a sword
i'm nt goin 2 cry bcoz i'm nt a weak 1 anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment